Saturday, February 23, 2008

New Ink


I've had my eye on a new tattoo design for a while, thinking about how I want to tweak it to make it more me. I've also been hoping to talk the hubs into getting the same design, so we can match. We be cheeseballs like that!


I found this design a while ago that I like, I love the layered look with the blue. I'd like to add the Man's name to it, and I'd like to somehow honor my children who are with the Lord too. I'm not sure how I want to do that, or how the Man would feel about it either, if he were to get the same design. This will be my third but his first, and he had always planned to get something else, but I'm not sure if it's something he still wants. So we'll have to see what I can talk him into. *wink*
*note: I got the design from TattooFinder.com, and I promise if I decide to use it that I will go back and buy it from them. :)

No comments: