Monday, June 2, 2008

This & That

A few things to share...

100 Must-Read Books: The Essential Man's Library I found this fantastic list and practically swooned. I love books. A lot. I've recently given my resignation from a women's ministry that took up a fair amount of my time every week, and I've been really excited to get back to reading books on a daily basis. Right now I'm reading the Left Behind Prequels, which are entertaining but certainly not what I would consider literature. So I was quite delighted to find this list of 100 must read books. Granted, they are billed as 'men's' essential reads, but still... It's a nice starting point.

MousePrint This is an amusing place to read what the fine print on some of your favorite products says. It can sometimes be a bit vulgar but is mostly a good source of info.

Pig Latin Translator isThay isyay ustjay ainplay unfay andyay ayay oodgay ayway otay annoyyay youryay ildrenchay.

No comments: