Sunday, April 10, 2011

Way too quiet here

I've been thinking the past few days that I'm invisible, because although I know I don't have a big following, I haven't gotten hardly any comments at all on my last few posts. Kate told me this morning that she had left several comments that haven't appeared. I checked and don't have any in my spam folder, so I have no clue where they went?

If you could, please comment on this post. I do have it on moderation, so I have to approve them, but if you don't see your comment appear within the day, please facebook me and let me know. Not sure if there is something up with Blogger or if the issue is just my account alone.  thanks!

10 comments:

KateO said...

Trying another comment again.
I post one on my own blog and it did not go thru.
I did comment on Mary's and that went thru, but she doesn't moderate I think...
kate

Shay said...

yep, got this one just fine. weird!

Shay said...

and I don't have anything in my email from the missing ones either, which I usually get an email for every comment to be published

LeeAnne said...

Comment! Love your blogging.

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

It's been extremely busy around here so maybe people are reading and just not commenting?

Shay said...

thanks all, and hello to you LeeAnne!:)

Shay said...

Jill, the only reason I wondered was because Kate told me she sent a few comments that never arrived.

Trish D said...

I'm here! I'm here! (even though I haven't commented much lately...)

Julie said...

Hi, I'm here too. I read most of what you write, but don't always comment.

Nova Kristin said...

I'm here as well, just not much to say these days. I know, don't fall over ;-)