Saturday, July 17, 2010

Lindsay Goes To Rehab

Oh Lindsay Lindsay Lindsay. I wish I could say something about how disappointed I am, but seriously, this ridiculous girl reminds me too much of my own past for me to feel entitled to a lecture. I really do honestly hope that she gets it during this time in rehab..... but realistically, going for the sole purpose of avoiding jail time doesn't smack too loudly of a heartfelt desire to get sober. I know there's a chance of her learning something while she's there though, and hopefully they can get through to her.
"We thought "conditions" drove us to drink, and when we tried to correct these conditions and found that we couldn't do so to our entire satisfaction, our drinking went out of hand and we became alcoholics. It never ocurred to us that we needed to change ourselves to meet conditions, whatever they were." ~ 12 & 12, page 47

blog button

No comments: