Monday, March 12, 2012

Random Stuff

I have my shiny happy laptop back. Yay for me. :)

I am slowly feeling better but finding it surprising at how long this medicine stays with you. Blech. I'm still praying for answers, and trying to not let it continue to get to me. I'm thankful for friends who pray. :)

We celebrated Tom's 40th birthday yesterday. It was an amazing day with friends & family. We asked guests to bring their spare change to donate to our Relay for Life team, which benefits the American Cancer Society. The donations came to $229! We're so pleased about this. Our team, Debby's Sweet Angels, will walk in the Relay this June.


Yes, TC is wearing a pumpkin costume. He really loves that thing and wears it often. This was his second costume of the day, as he wore his tiger one first. Such a character. :) 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see he got a cake and presents, even if they are over-sized rusty wrenches! ;) And the pumpkin costume is too cute.

Theresa said...

Happy Belated Tom!

We Relay too. This will be our ninth year. Our team is called nothing but "The Journey Begins Here".