Monday, July 21, 2008

Random Things

Some random things I think about that don't fit into any category... and for some reason I think other people need to know them.

The tragic death of Bob Crane bothers me. I grew up watching Hogan's Heroes. His murder was mysterious and haunting. Did he die as a result of the tawdry life he led? And why should this bother me? It's much like the death of Phil Hartman at the hands of his own wife. I was gobsmacked when that happened, and I wasn't even a fan. It was just so shocking.

I only eat blueberries fresh. Baked into anything they taste fake to me.

I have a weird squinky toe. It tucks under the others a bit. I could recognize each of my children as newborns only by their feet, as they each have that same toe.

The rhododendron that replaced last year's dead rhododendron is now also dying. I think the yard is rebelling in that spot.

Trader Joe's raspberry tea is fantastic.

No comments: