Wednesday, June 15, 2011

This & That


New Sunscreen Rules: The FDA has new rules for sunscreen that will go into effect by next summer. Please remember to use sunscreen! Protect your health AND your looks! I don't want to look like a leather handbag when I'm 70. ;)  The new continuous spray bottles work so well, covering & drying quickly. We use them for pool time with the kids because it dries quickly, preventing the wet seal effect once they're in the water.  (Click the pic if you want a coupon.)(No they're not paying me to post this, lol, I just feel strongly about protecting our skin!)






Remember rotary phones?

2 comments:

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

We have a toy rotart phone here and the kids get the biggest kick out of it.

Janet said...

I have a vitamin D deficiency and was just told to wait 10-15 minutes before I apply my sunscreen, let my body soak up some D! Who do I sue if I end up with skin cancer???? :)