1. Jeans - I really really ♥ jeans. I would wear them every day of my life if I could.
2. Pumpkins - Every year I take pictures of the kids in a pumpkin patch. One of my favorite traditions.
3. Christmas Prep - We started Christmas shopping a few weeks ago. I love making my spreadsheet & lists and getting all the gifts decided on & bought. I'll have our cards done & sent usually just after Thanksgiving. Then I'll start filling my freezer with cookies. I love having specific tasks with an end date to them.
4. Hiking - I love it any time of year, but the Fall is truly the most beautiful time to get out into His creation.
5. Survivor - New season, yay!
6. Change of Season - Some people get SAD, Seasonal Affective Disorder, when winter comes. I am nearly the opposite, as I get really happy when the cold weather comes. Maybe it's the twisty writer in me, but there is just nothing better than a cold, wet, dark autumn day.
7. Pie. No explanation needed.
8. School - I thrive on routine and schedules, so I really look forward to school starting up again.
9. Bible Study & 10. Care Ring - These two groups don't meet over the summer, and I miss them terribly!