Tuesday, August 17, 2010

This & That

New Dress A Day - This clever gal is making old dresses into new ones every day for a year. She is ridiculously cute, and even though I hate wearing dresses, her blog is fun to read.

Things you shouldn't be spending money on.... Nice article, self-explanatory. I was quite pleased to see that we're complying with most of these suggestions. The one we're not is our gym membership, but at 20 bucks a month for both the Man and I, I think we're getting a good deal.

Johnny Cash & Billy Graham - I love this video! Some good old gospel music performed by Johnny, with some scripture narration by Billy. Two American icons, who only wanted to tell about the love of their life - Jesus.

1 comment:

BeLoVed AiMeE said...

yeah I don't do dresses that well either. I'm short and plump so it's hard to find an attractive style. But OMG how cute is that blog. I love it. I wish I could do crafty stuff like that!