Friday, December 28, 2007

Stew

I'm in my stew pot today. Not a big pot, just a medium one, but still. I hate feeling like I don't have a friendship that I thought I had with someone. Like we're friends, but my perspective of the relationship is different than the other person's. I have expectations of how I will be treated, and they weren't met today. I know it's not the end of the world, there are bigger things to worry about in the world. Just doesn't feel great, and I don't like it. I hate when you suddenly get a new view of who someone is, and realize that things won't be the same anymore. You can't go back to not knowing this facet of someone else, realizing that they wouldn't have treated you the way that they did, if they thought more highly of you. Stew stew stew....

No comments: