Monday, December 31, 2007

It's really quite simple

I'm out of my pot and feeling better. Had a good talk with my friend and we seem to have soothed the issues we were having. I think things will always be changed, but that's ok, as we both are a work in progress. I guess that's the crux of it, always trying to be more Christ-like, spending our whole lives in the refining and sanctification process, means that sometimes our growth is painful. We can't stay the person we have been, and sometimes He must break us in order to change us.

Today's a cleaning and laundry day. Trying to get the house in some sense of sanity, as I cannot think straight in chaos. I love having the kids home for the Christmas break, but it does mean more mess than ever. The decorations stay up for another week though, until after Epiphany, so at least I don't need to worry about that today.

Yesterday the Princess was explaining to me how to do something on the WebKinz site. She began and ended the tale with, "It's really quite simple." I'm not sure where she picked up that expression but I found it both amusing and ageist at the same time, as I felt like a doddering old person being told how to press the elevator button.

No comments: