Thursday, September 15, 2011

He's asked me 7 questions in the time it took to post this



I was mad at Tom for an hour this morning because he didn't call to explain why he was so late. He's usually home from work about the time I'm waking up. I knew he probably got hung up at work with some stupid emergency (translation: someone broke something that he has to fix) but I was still annoyed that he didn't at least call to mention that he wasn't dead.  
I later remembered that they moved him back to day shift yesterday, so he wasn't late, he was at work like he was supposed to be. I then found this picture which explains why I'm irrational and crazy. So Tom, I forgive you.

3 comments:

Theresa said...

Love this! I am with the 2-3 class this year. They don't talk as much as my class last year. LOL.

t said...

ha, didnt even know you had this "moment" ....

KateO said...

haha. So true.
B must ask about 500 questions a day.