Saturday, August 2, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Tara at Deal Seeking Mom tagged me and in order to avoid housework this morning I will play along. Here are the rules when you get tagged:

1. Link back to the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they've been tagged.

My Unspectacular Quirks
1. I can do this weird flippy thing with my left thumb. It's like a double joint effect of some kind that people see and say, "Ewww..."
2. Since Tara confessed her love for NKOTB, I will admit that I still have my Hanson CD. And I still love it. So there!
3. I do not like water ice or frozen slushy drinks of any kind. I find them weird and they hurt my teeth.
4. I hate Starbucks. (Although I don't think it's a quirk, I'm sure the Starbucks fans all just gasped.)
5. I can draw on my face with my (gold) wedding ring. If you're a woman reading this, odds are that you can do it too. Odds are also that you are now going to the bathroom to try.
6. I'm a huge Garth Brooks fan and have every single album he has ever made, including the box sets. I guess that's not so quirky? But I do have a pencil drawn portrait of him hanging in my office, so maybe that is.

Trish at Beneath the Couch Cushions
Amy at Life with My Boys
Kat at ScaredyKaterpillarsNoMore
Stephani at her Cake Blog
Shannon at Run the Earth, Watch the Sky
Jenn at Ivy Six Pack

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You weirdo!! :P I was tempted to go running to my mirror, but it's 12:15am and I have no desire to remove myself from my bed, so my curiosity will either have to kill me or wait until morning :P I did laugh at Hanson :$ LMAO. Reminds me of when mmmmbop came out and Matt made me go buy him the single LOLOL.

Trish D said...

OK, I must admit that the Hanson CD is still in our rack, too. And I think hubby has a Def Leppard one floating around somewhere...