Saturday, May 17, 2008

This & That

I found a few things worth sharing...

Can A Christian Sing The Blues? This was really insightful to me. I am not one who hesitates to tell God when I'm put out or upset, but I hadn't really thought much deeper than that. This is a very thought-provoking blog posting that really opened my eyes to how the church handles things.

3 Fat Chicks A fun site all about losing weight as a community. Hopefully it will motivate me to take off the last twenty pounds of baby weight I'm still lugging around.

Post Secret I'm sure everyone knows about this site by now, but on the off chance that someone who reads here hasn't, here ya go. Post Secret is an ongoing community art project where people mail in their secrets anonymously on one side of a homemade postcard. Sometimes they are funny, or sad, or beautiful, or offensive. But they always give you an insight into another person's world that you didn't have before.

Who Am I This is circulating the web like crazy and I'm happy to help send it along. It's really amazing! It's from the UPC Conference Church 2006, performed by the Oslo UPC Youth Group.

No comments: